Front Desk Staff
Metro Health Care Services LLC has an immediate opening for Front Desk Staff. Ideal candidate supports business operations by answering incoming calls, providing excellent customer service, high speed typing, working with spreadsheets, etc.
* Associate Degree or its equivalent, with at least 2 years of related experience in home care or health care industry.
* This position requires proficiency in computer skills, especially Excel spread sheets.
* Demonstrated excellent communication skills, organizational skills, excellent customer service.
* People Skills is a requirement
* Perform receptionist duties, such as managing phone calls, responding to customers, referral sources and the general public. Must be a people person.
* Type/update and submit Care Plans Recertificaitons, Med sheets, Treatment sheets, nurses’ notes, flow sheets, time sheets, and mail/fax them for signatures or mail them to client’s residence. Filing of the same as applicable.
* Perform initial telephone screening of all caregiver job applicants
* Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
* Audit and ensure employee/client files are compliant
* Ensure the office and especially reception area is tidy
* Arrange appointments. Take, record and relay messages accurately, completely and legibly
* Offer detailed information on the voice mail system to callers and guests wishing to leave messages.
* Advertising and hiring of caregivers, including application processing, background studies, interviewing and reference checks.
* Caregiver orientation and updating employee files in compliance with applicable regulations.
* Data Management: enter employee/client data, bookkeeping, payroll, billing and managing company excel spread sheets.
* Preparing and maintaining schedule shifts by matching client/caregivers with relevant skills.
* Conduct performance appraisals/client surveys at specified intervals as part of quality improvement process.
* Performing marketing and outreach activities as needed. Strong Presentation skills is a must.
1. Strong leadership skills
2. Strong computer skills such as Microsoft Office programs. Must like Excel.
3. Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
4. Strong attention to detail and follow through skills
5. Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
6. Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
7. Honesty and Integrity
8. Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
9. Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating procedures and practices
10. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, employees and the public
11. Problem-Solving Skills: will need to be ready when problems arise, or be ready to anticipate problems before they happen
12. Analyzing Information , data entry skills, attention to detail, confidentiality, thoroughness, general math skills, financial Software, reporting skills, verbal communication, organization
13. Maintain valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation.
* Prepare Nursing/PCA schedule as needed and making contingency planning
* Arrange replacement of staff calling sick. Activate contingency backup plan as needed
* Update schedule calendar and schedule follow-up appointments
* Auditing the time sheets and comparing it with the approved schedule on file.
* Resolving discrepancies by analysing information or contacting concerned staff member(s)
* Ensure that there is no over time without prior authorization
* Update payroll information by adding or removing employee, ensuring strict confidentiality
* Calculating, and entering hours accurately
* Process the payroll, generate and file the reports* Coordinate with the accountant to ensure taxes are paid on time and filing of the receipts
* Manage corporate social media accounts
* Assist with creation, proof-reading and ordering of promotional and advertisement materials* Prepare and issue employee badges
Training & Orientation:
* Assist with periodic staff training and evaluation
* Schedule meetings and conferences
* Performs daily backups on office computer system