Homemaker Services for Minnesota Individuals and Families
At Metro Health Care Services we lighten the load through attentive, compassionate care for your loved one on a daily basis. This provides anyone in need with a second pair of hands … and this can play an essential role in keeping your loved one happy, healthy, and safe.
Lightening the load with several essential services
- Planning and preparing meals
- Washing dishes
- Light housekeeping, including vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, and maintaining the kitchen, among other chores
- Washing laundry and linens
- Making and changing the bed
- Assisting with errands such as shopping and grocery shopping
- Travel companionship
- Caring for pets and plants
- Many others specific to each client and their requests
Ease your care taking burden with homemaker services for your loved one
Remember, those who are eligible for the Waiver program can enjoy this vital daily assistance at no additional cost. As such, it’s important to review your loved one’s situation and qualifications prior to choosing homemaker services in Minnesota.
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact our team at 651-348-7247 or send us a message to clarify our custom-tailored solutions for your loved one.